Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Day

This is my first day, my first blog. I have been meaning to create one of these things forever. So many things I want to talk about.
Creativity-

1.
the state or quality of being creative.
2.
the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination: the need for creativity in modern industry; creativity in the performing arts.
3.
the process by which one utilizes creative ability: Extensive reading stimulated his creativity.

as defined by dictionary.com. I want to be creative. I want to showcase my originality.

My life is original, at least in my mind it is. I have decided again that it is not beneficial at this time to continue school. I put my husband's career first last time and this time it is making me change my plans again. I will not pay an institution for ridiculous classes that cost way too much. I want to learn but not go broke doing so. I will go back to school when it is beneficial to me and get what I want. I just hope it is still what I want once I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment