Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's wrong with 3x5?

Whats wrong with a 3x5 inch picture? I thought it was a standard size. It has been awhile, but when I got some film printed there was still an option for 3x5. I have looked at several sites: Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Shutterfly, and others to try to get a picture printed to 3x5. None of these offer it anymore. I read a thread about this size and one person suggested that you size the photo down and add a border to make it 4x6. Good idea except that I don't know a program to use that wont degrade the quality. I just need one for a layout I am working on. Geez!

I am thinking up another project too. I will need to decide soon. What about a 8x8 scrapbook for my Nana's 80th birthday? Make a bunch of layouts and add some pictures, but leave some open so that she can add some more. June 30th is my deadline. I am going to do it. I want to make her something special. Time to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment