Monday, March 22, 2010

New Project

I decided to start my wedding scrapbook this year. Make it a resolution of mine. We have been married over three years now and I have been collecting items to create this scrapbook since we got married. I didn't even scrapbook, but I knew that I wanted to. I met a woman here at Tinker through some funny circumstances. I didn't like her at first because I thought she was trying to steal my idea and job, but she just wanted the same things and luckily she was better suited for them. Once I got to know her, I realized how good of a friend I had found in her. She is what I like to call my "crafting guru". She introduced me to scrapbooking and Stampin Up! So all this is really thanks to her.

Lets get to my scrapbook. So I started in January. I have worked on it almost every free moment I have. So far I have 10/11 pages left. I got 5 of those done this past week. Spring break is a good time for hobbying. I say 10/ 11 because the 10th and 11th are a two page piece. My plan is to add pictures of these pages this week. Here are the first two I did:

I am using a Silhouette SD, Cuttlebug, Prima Flowers, assorted papers and ribbons, and items from my wedding cards and wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment