Friday, March 26, 2010

Wedding pages continued 3

These are the last pages I have done. I hope to work on some more this weekend and next week. I have had a class canceled for the next week so I may be able to get some scrappin' done.

I have to thank my guru for this one. I was having so much trouble deciding which paper to use and she saw that one had the curve to it and gave me the idea to do this. I love how the pink works with the brown. Got the idea for brown from the ribbon. One paper is Stampin' Up!, the flowers are silver wrapping paper with Prima flowers. The lettering on the flowers is a sticker set and the brown flowers and letter (which uses the brown paper and a patterned red/pink) were cut with my Silhouette SD. Love this one!
The paper was bothering me. It was just to pastel before I added the dark dotted paper and the darker sticker lettering. The lower part of the page was cut with my silhouette SD as was the candelabra shape. Two ribbons blend the two papers together. Had trouble with where to put my journaling, so I put it in the empty space between the pictures with a wonderful gel pen from the set my husband bought me. I love how he spoils me with my hobby!
This has to be the most elegant page I have made yet. I used the flowers from a wedding card as inspriation. I have seen a similar layout before and thought it would work well here. The papers are glitter papers and the test paper is random from my collection (paper ho here!- just a little inside joke). I decided to focus the page on our moms and wrote a definition of mom next to the sticker lettering. I made butterfly journaling block with my Silhouette SD.

No comments:

Post a Comment